Fuel Storage Services for the non-retail market is our “niche.” Our complete turnkey services, coupled with our extensive experience with the unique requirements of the non-retail market of this industry (usually governmental and large private fleets), give us a real edge in designing and building the right solution for your facility. We specialize in the design, maintenance, repair, removal and construction of underground and aboveground storage tank systems (USTs/ASTs).
- CEI is intimately familiar with the existing Storage tank regulations, including all aspects of the permitting, regulatory inspection and regulatory enforcement process.
- CEI’s tank design/build projects have included installation of conventional (e.g., E10) and alternative technology (e.g., biodiesel) petroleum systems.
- We designed and managed the removal of approximately 1,725 linear feet of underground waste oil piping and the replacement of 13 underground storage tanks at an active and congested bus maintenance facility.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
- Engineering, design and installation of underground and aboveground storage tank systems
- Installation of above and below grade fuel transfer piping equipment
- Fueling facility design and installation
- Fueling equipment certification
- Storage tank system installation, including tightness testing of tanks and piping
- Storage tank system repairs and routine maintenance, including calibration of dispensers and certification of leak detection systems
- Storage tank decommissioning and closure
- Storage tank closure assessment/remediation and reporting
- Compliance and regulatory requirements
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures Plans
- Best Management Plans