Our services include:
- Engineering, design and installation of underground and above-ground storage tank systems
- Installation of above and below grade fuel transfer piping equipment
- Fueling facility design and installation
- Fueling equipment certification
- Storage tank system installation, including tightness testing of tanks and piping
- Storage tank system repairs and routine maintenance, including calibration of dispensers and certification of leak detection systems
- Storage tank decommissioning and closure
- Storage tank closure assessment/remediation and reporting
- Compliance and regulatory requirements
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures Plans
- Best Management Plans
Alternative FuelsCEI is a leader in the field of alternative fuels and one of its principals is an active member on the board of the Southeast Florida Clean Cities Coalition. We have extensive knowledge of the industry and established business relationships within the regulatory community. CEI maintains a high level of involvement in existing and emerging Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) technologies. We have expertise and a proven record of seeking and obtaining outside funding sources for AFV implementations. Our most notable project was the design and installation of a 770 cubic feet per minute compressed natural gas fueling facility at the Miami International Airport. CEI installed underground piping and performed preliminary site work for the new compressed natural gas (CNG) fueling facility after completion of a diesel/unleaded fueling facility.
CEI does not offer/provide any engineering in North Carolina. Any engineering required will be contracted out to properly licensed engineering firms and individuals.